torsdag 10 mars 2011

It went by so fast...

To day will be the third day with boxing and I am sorry to say, the last. But tomorrow its crawl and this weekend it's all work and no play...
I did take one day of to rest, witch is also important, as well as leting profissionals help. As a part of my self-improv-project I wiseted a kiropraktor. Fortunately she saied I diden't need one and spent the time mostly massaging :)

Next week, I am bying a gymcard...

Oh, and I have also worn make-up on scooldays...

That and 4 some reason I can not coment on others coments. So I'll do some here:

Harri
- Ill will be doing some things in school. But lets remember that A4 is chilly and stinks.
- The idea is baced on mental change - to feel comfy without it, not naked, odd or ugly. To only wear on half the face or simular would fall under the two later...

Lea
- Ja, det var synd men vi kommer, du o jag, att ses mer när jag tar tag i grafikiddéerna mina :)
Jag tror för övrigt att vi ändras hela tiden mer eller mindre medvetet...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar