torsdag 27 januari 2011

Not a 100

Still not feeling a hundred, it's like a cold that hasen't quite kicked in just yet. So I am doing some exersices at home with my dumbbars and pilatesball. Still hasent goten my student ID so purchesing the gymcard will have to wait...

School is good. I'd say that I am verry productive. I get un idea and I do it - witch I love. But I feel that there are to many people sharing the same - limeted - space and printingpresses. I have a hard time staying in the zone a.k.a. flow. And I feel stressed when I want to nit pic with the plate, on the table, before it goes in to it. 'Caus it does not take long before there's a que. This, however, does not meen that I mind my classmates in any way. The class is great, I just wish I had my own workspace/press. I once had access to a printing press that I often had all to my self, it was 2 floors down from my dormroom. I stayed there till the wee houers of the night, not even realizing the hour... Good times =)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar