fredag 28 januari 2011

Crawling

Just home from the first day of the crawling class that I earlier mentioned. It feelt good to spash around in the water again, but ah, the leggkick... trickey, trickey, trickey... At least I diden't go backwards this time. And a shout out to the coaches whom are super!

In shool, we had an high flying lecture and unfortunately we also had our last grafik class :( I do so love it, I even went there one houer early today, witch also brought whith it that I was there alone for a while and it was just like good old times - I could take my time, occupy an entire press, have it all to myself and nit pick as much as I wanted to. It was and and is fun. I am gonna miss it. But knowing that I can return when ever I want during the semester makes it a little better and I hope I will...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar