onsdag 2 februari 2011

Tempus fugit

Wensday, allready... I have had some trubble with getting a gymcard, mainly 'caus I am not made out of money and I realy want to use the student disscout witch is not as easy as to say "hi, I'm a student!" People simly don't trust people anymore. However I have been doing exercises at home and not a day goes by with out "träningsvärk" i.e. sore muscles. To day I was offerd a peace of "Anton Berg"-chocolate, from a calassmate, and I took it - And let me tell you, this 'sin' tasted good. And even though I had a list of 'pro:s' a single 'con' can realy take the edge of the jummy experience and make you regret it afterwords. Afterwords... a bit late I think. Meanwhile, I am youg, far from overweight, active and last but not least: I deserved it.

This morning I packed my gymbag and now I'm gonna decide what activety I feel like - and fits timewise - and then go do it. Most likley a gym...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar