fredag 18 februari 2011

The first day of another project

What to do?
Everything...

Step one: Workspace.
I do not feel "it" in school so I am going to use my home as bace for this operation. I have started to clear a workspace in my apartment but this is not to say that all projects ned a fixed station such as a desk or workstation.

Step two: What to do?
I think I will have many projects, wich I will bace on my enterpetations of the task and the idea of formless with all it's subcategories. My enterpetation of everything is as formless as anything and is thereby subject to change as time pass. At the moment I am werry intrested in "what is and what isn't" but also entropy.

Step 3: Start.
I have started exploring "formless" using foto and a comic book. These two projects are not yet finished but they are looking promising...

1 kommentar:

  1. Emma maybe you should try to be at school anyway
    you know for mutual learning outcome.
    Then you could also have possibilities to get feedback from the other students. Whatabout couple of days in the week at school( you can be more messy there than in home) and couple of days at home. What do you think about that

    SvaraRadera