torsdag 24 februari 2011

Projects

I have, as I earlier staded, sought to change things about my self and the inactiveness-project is just one of these tings. Another one is the make-up-bit; I have gone several days without it, gone to school without even thinking about it and if I can do it, so can you! If you happen to be one of those that usually go without make-up, maybe you should try it, for a period of time. No matter the gender, just the amount ;)

Futhermore my home-studios floor is now coverd in plastic - ready for projects to come!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Fine Emma, you have grasped a lot of the idea of the course. The make up thing is interesting do youmake a documentation of it? What about the other way going back with make up and putting on more each day? Or at some places? Half of the face.
    You know these are just suggestions for going further.

    SvaraRadera
  2. synd att du inte kunde komma idag på handledningssamtal. Dina ideer är spännande. Hur mycket kan man ändra på och ändå förbli densamma?

    SvaraRadera