onsdag 2 februari 2011

Hmm...

This is what happens when you don't have a plan: nothing. It was to long til Zumba and I got realy stingy when I realised that I still dident have a membership and would have to pay dubble... Not my tune.

The wole surfing the webb to find something to do, might seem like a stupid plan, it is, but it was a backup plan. Had I not forgotten my punch ticket, I would only have had to check what time the class started and go there.

Anyway, judging by my sore muscles, maybe it was the right thing to do. Now you wonder: how can she have sore muscles? What has she done? Well you see, dear reader, on monday I went to collect two gigantic backpacks filled with millitary gear - them was heavy! They, in short, reminded me that I need to work out more.

Today I carried the bulk of that load upp and down 4 stairs, 3 times,witch probably added to my sore muscles. I need to streech now, good bye...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar